Tooth Extractions in Waco, TX
Whenever people need fast and painless tooth extractions in Waco, TX, they contact Dr. Thomas Waggener & Dr. DeeAnn Kucera at Lake Shore Dental. As licensed dentists, hygienists, and clinicians, we consider it our mission to do everything possible to save your natural teeth, but sometimes, an extraction is the best course of treatment. We use it to stop wisdom teeth impaction, periodontal diseases, and tooth decay, which can cause severe pain for thousands of patients.
Dr. Thomas Waggener & Dr. DeeAnn Kucera are proud to be trusted providers of tooth extractions in Waco and surrounding areas. Call us today and get a more accurate diagnosis to determine whether you need a tooth extraction.
Benefits of Tooth Extraction in Waco, TX
If you have the following conditions, a tooth extraction might benefit your oral health:
- You have moderate to severe tooth decay from untreated cavities
- You have a fractured tooth from a traumatic event earlier in your life
- You have an impacted tooth that may or may not have erupted from your gum line
- You have severe gum disease that caused your teeth roots to decay
Extractions Make Space for Teeth Straightening
Tooth extractions may sometimes be recommended prior to orthodontic treatment. Whether it’s traditional metal braces or Invisalign, removing one or more teeth can address overcrowding which can then be straightened and aligned by the braces or Invisalign clear aligners for a perfect smile.
Contact our experienced dental team at Lake Shore Dental to find out if this treatment is right for you.
High-Quality Care from Our Waco Dentists
When facing a diagnosis of a tooth extraction, many patients can feel anxiety about the procedure. Dr. Waggener, Dr. Kucera, and our entire Lake Shore Dental team are not only highly skilled to provide optimal results for this procedure but also compassionate in helping our patients feel comfortable. Before, during, and after your tooth extraction you can be at ease knowing you’re in good hands.
Time-Saving Tooth Extraction Treatment
At Lake Shore Dental, we are fully equipped with the modern dental technology that allows us to provide the best treatment possible in the shortest amount of time for our patients’ convenience.
If you believe you need a tooth extracted or it was recently recommended that you have the procedure, then contact our office as soon as possible to get seen by Dr. Waggener or Dr. Kucera in Waco.
Our Tooth Extraction Process at Lake Shore Dental
Here is what to expect when you visit our office for tooth extraction:
- Dr. Thomas Waggener or Dr. DeeAnn Kucera will examine the condition of your teeth and gums.
- We take dental x-rays and imaging to get the critical information needed prior to extractions.
- We will create a patient file that contains your dental history, including the medications you are taking.
- We will discuss sedation options and estimated treatment costs.
- We will begin the extraction process by removing your tooth from the tooth socket.
- We will disinfect the socket and allow a blood clot to form, starting the healing process.
- We might put in a few stitches to close your gums (if our dentists need to make incisions in your gums to reach the impacted tooth).
- We will send you home with care instructions.
Contact Lake Shore Dental Today
Contact Lake Shore Dental today and get seen by our caring dentists for tooth extraction in Waco, TX. Call us at 254-776-7622 or fill out the information form on our Contact Us page.