Gum Contouring in Waco, TX
Do you need gum contouring in Waco, TX? Whether you have a gummy smile or just want to even out your gum line, our talented dentists at Lake Shore Dental can help.
We always take a personalized approach to each of our patients, from the initial consultation to your post-operative care. We understand that everyone’s smile is unique, and we will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your individual needs and goals. Get in touch with Lake Shore Dental to discuss your needs today!
Who Is a Candidate for Gum Contouring?
If you have a “gummy smile” where excess soft tissue covers your teeth, you may be a candidate for gum contouring. Our doctors can sculpt your gums to create a more balanced and aesthetically pleasing smile. In some cases, it may also benefit those with an uneven gum line.
One requirement for this cosmetic procedure is good oral health. If you have periodontal diseases or other dental problems, we must treat them before undergoing gum contouring. Contact Lake Shore Dental in Waco so we can accurately diagnose your condition and make recommendations.
Learn About the Procedure
Gum contouring in Waco, TX, is a minimally invasive, in-office treatment. First, we will numb the area with a local anesthetic. This step will ensure your comfort throughout the procedure.
Next, we will gently remove the excess gum tissue using our advanced dental technology. This modern approach helps our doctors be precise and minimize bleeding or discomfort and also promotes faster tissue healing.
After your gum contouring procedure, we will provide detailed steps to care for your smile. Following our instructions helps ensure a quick recovery and beautiful results.
Why Choose Lake Shore Dental
Dr. Waggener and Dr. Kucera of Lake Shore Dental continue to deliver quality gum contouring and dental care for patients in our community of Waco, Texas. When you reach out to our team for your needs, you can expect:
- Veteran dental care providers. Our dentists have many years of experience treating gummy smiles and other dental concerns. You can count on their expertise to give your desired results.
- A focus on your comfort. We understand that some patients may feel anxious about undergoing treatment. As such, we always take a gentle and sympathetic approach to your care.
- Cutting-edge technology. Our doctors regularly adopt new technologies to provide our patients with quality care. This includes laser gum contouring, a minimally invasive way to achieve your goals.
- Easy access to information. Well-informed patients become better equipped to make decisions about their care, so our dentists always take the time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- Affordability. We always strive to make our services as accessible as possible, which is why we offer competitive rates with various payment options for your convenience.
With gum contouring in Waco, TX, you can achieve your desired aesthetic. Don’t let excessive gum tissues get in the way of your beautiful smile. Reach out to Lake Shore Dental to learn more about this procedure and see if it’s right for you.